Sew DoggyStyle came up with this adorable DIY Christmas sweater vest for her pup. It makes a beautiful outfit for Christmas!
Here are the things you will need:
- A piece of red sweater or vest
- Dark brown felt for the trunk of tree
- Green tulip fashion glitter transfer sheet for the tree
- Mini poms for ornaments
- Star patch for top of the tree decorations
- Dog bone patches for under the tree decorations
- A little bit of string to tie bows on dog bones
- Iron and ironing board for tree and patches
- Fabri-Tac Glue for ornaments, trunk and bows
She then attached it to a handmade turtleneck to complete the look. See how adorable her puppy is with this Christmas sweater vest. You can view the complete tutorial via this link: http://www.sewdoggystyle.com/2011/12/ugly-christmas-sweater-vest.html.