Attmos from Instructables shared this wonderful DIY project of making self-petting station for cats. This is a fun little project that can be completed in an hour or two depending on what you have laying around the house. It’s a self-petting station for your cats so that they can get a good back scratching while you’re at work or away on vacation.
Here are the things you will need:
- 2 toilet bowl brushes, the best color you can find
- A board roughly 12″x12″, any shape you like
- A small block of wood 1″x1″x1″, any shape you like
- Fabric or carpet to cover the board
- A drill and a set of drill bits
- Guerrilla Glue (the kind that expands) or Hot Glue
- Staple gun, this is optional
- Spraypaint, this is optional
- A yardstick
- A sharpie
The following shows a graphic step-by-step DIY tutorial for making this self-petting station for cats. See how the cat enjoys playing this! You can also view the complete tutorial via this link: http://www.instructables.com/id/Self-Petting-Station/?ALLSTEPS.